Custom eLearning Development
Experienced Project Managers
USA Training Production
What We Offer
Design2Train Digital Media
Tested and PROVEN Instructional Design Award-Winning Processes
- Training Design, Development & Deployment (eLearning WBT, Webinars)
- Audio & Video Production (animation, green screen, screen capture)
- Learning Management Systems Implementation (LMS)
- WordPress Websites for Training Delivery (LMS | Membership | ecommerce)
- Virtual Conference Hosting with Exhibit Halls
Design2Train produces all types of training products in-house from the most simple to very complex. In planning for each deliverable, we work with the client to decided the best format for the desired outcome.
We recommend using “industry standard” production tools like Microsoft Office so clients are easily review during production and later update without purchasing expensive proprietary software systems. We typically produce these deliverables:
- Text from Microsoft WORD, Excel, PowerPoint documents (PDF versions)
- Storyboards (PowerPoint preferred)
- eLearning created using VideoFX, PowerPoint, Camtasia, Captivate, Video (MP4 and webm)
- WordPress Websites (Learning Management System and Membership plugins)
- Audio Production for narrated PowerPoint or video training
- Video Production including: screen captures, green screen, animation or live talent
- Webinar Production for LIVE or evergreen sessions using the Demio Webinar system
- Hosting Special Event Online Conferences and Exhibit Halls
We do not take on a project unless we believe we can deliver a high quality product on-time and on-budget.
Because of our vast experience in creating training, we are able to provide clients with a reasonable estimate prior to work beginning. Projects which are on a short timeline are reviewed and accepted on contingency of client participation in an accelerated “review and approval” process.
Before committing to a project, we provide an estimate that includes a project timeline with milestone deliverables to outline the entire design, development, and deployment process.
Work Completed In-House
- eLearning 100%
- Webinar Hosting 100%
- Video Production 100%
The Creative Process
Our process quickly and efficiently turns your training idea and turn it into a real product. The design process includes: Audience definition, SME designation, Review of existing materials and approved templates.
In development we create templates and all units of instruction including: PowerPoints, Knowledge Checks, Final Quiz, Faciliator / Stuent Guides, Video and Audio Narration in approved templates.
We place all training content into the approved deployment platform and perform quality tests before going live.
We’ve created Safety Training courses including:
- Land Rig Safety Procedures and HSE Orientation
- PPE for Ocean Drilling Ship Employees
- PPE for Spray Foam Insulation Applicators
- PPE and Procedures for Collecting Stormwater Samples
- PPE and Lab Tips for Fluid Sample Testing